July 29, 2022

July 29, 2022: Good morning, Roatan! We got a squall with gusty winds about 4 a.m. but only .01 of an inch in the rain bucket. Coral View got .12 of an inch around the same time. If you saw any, please leave it in comments.

Today should be a nice day, with winds at 10 mph and 2 foot (.6 meter) seas, getting up to 20 mph and 4 foot (1.3 meter) seas overnight. The chance of a shower tonight is around 30 percent.

Tomorrow will be a bit windier, with east winds 15-20 mph and seas at 3 feet (1 meter). Winds Sunday, even during the day, look to be around 20-25 mph and seas 3-4 feet. Through the weekend the chance of rain will be 30-40 percent, mostly at night. Rain chances go up Monday and Tuesday to around 60 percent, even during the daytime hours. Wednesday and Thursday should be drier and calmer. Rain chances go up next Friday into the weekend. Have a great Friday!

Published by Roatan Weather Guy

I'm a native of Columbus, Ga., but lived from 2003-2019 in Lawton, Oklahoma. I've always been a weather geek and now I get to live the dream on an island that doesn't have a good weather forecast system.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: